I almost forgot. Michelle and I watched Oprah yesterday. Terrie and Chelle’s Mom both called us to tell us about this baby whisperer that can tell you what your infant is saying based on the small utterances she says before she begins to wail because you didn’t give her what she wanted. So we DVR’ed it. It really was interesting. Of course everything on the showed worked like magic - really it is terrible editing. When we tried listening for Emma’s language, we actually had a little bit of success. But at midnight, when she woke up I swore she was saying, “Eh, eh, eh.” Which means, ‘Burp me Daddy.’ So I tried burping her and the wailing began. So Michelle came out and fed Emma and she was happy. Emma should have been saying, “Neh, neh, neh.” Which means she’s hungry.
So all this reinforces my opinion that Oprah is a marketing genius, but full of crap. We’ll probably watch it again to see if we might have missed something. For all you Oprah lovers out there, watch her next time she makes a joke. Whenever she gets a small laugh, she repeats it two or three more times. I hope it annoys you as it did me.
Okay, enough about Oprah, I'm going to go chop some wood in the back yard to boost my testosterone. Here is a video of Emma. Ignore the mindless chatter, but you can fast forward to around a minute to see her sneeze. I realize that this is the kind of stuff that is only cute to her parents, and probably her grandparents.
No comments:
Post a Comment