Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Race Against the Phone

Tonight Michelle met up with some neighbor friends at a restaurant and Emma and I went to the library to pay my book fines (shocking, I know). We decided to drive around to get Emma to go back to sleep and went to SC to get some gas. We actually didn't save money because it was out of our way, but it was nice to get it a little cheaper.

When we ariived back home, we saw our power was out and a big accident. Some jerk ran into a light pole with his car. He's okay so I can call him a jerk. Third person to crash in as many months.

It's pretty awesome being in the dark with a fussy baby. Makes everything realy easy. So we're just chillin in the dark, and I'm going to see if I can post this before my phone dies.


Sent via cell phone.

No comments: