It' me (Bas) doing the updates, so you might notice a difference in the writing (my errors aside).
We had a good weekend. It was one of those busy weekends, but we didn't do a ton (kind of like jumbo shrimp?). I reffed and coached some soccer and then we went to Benny's birthday bash. He shares a birthday with GMA Lyberg. It was Emma's first birthday party, for another kid and she seemed to have a good time. There was a creepy (but very good with the kids) who brought all these animals. The kids loved them. At least I think so, I was outside throwing some bags. I didn't want to make a crowd around the animals.
Today Michelle took Emma over to see her friend Jack. He was born around the same time as Emma. Michelle told me that Anna, Jack's sister told Michelle that she liked Emma better than Jack and wanted to switch. When asked if she would miss Jack, she said no. Sounds a lot like my sisters.
We had a good weekend. It was one of those busy weekends, but we didn't do a ton (kind of like jumbo shrimp?). I reffed and coached some soccer and then we went to Benny's birthday bash. He shares a birthday with GMA Lyberg. It was Emma's first birthday party, for another kid and she seemed to have a good time. There was a creepy (but very good with the kids) who brought all these animals. The kids loved them. At least I think so, I was outside throwing some bags. I didn't want to make a crowd around the animals.
Today Michelle took Emma over to see her friend Jack. He was born around the same time as Emma. Michelle told me that Anna, Jack's sister told Michelle that she liked Emma better than Jack and wanted to switch. When asked if she would miss Jack, she said no. Sounds a lot like my sisters.
Emma's first taste of cow.
More cow.
Aunt Deb hanging with Emma at David and Charissa's
Emma cried all of two seconds, we even had enough time to get the camera to document her crocodile tears.
No comments:
Post a Comment