Friday, May 29, 2009

Fun with the Lybergs (Part 2)

Here is another post of our fun adventures with the Lyberg clan.
We headed down to Riverbanks Zoo...but just our luck it rained! But that didn't stop the fun.
Matt & Basil on their way back from purchasing everyone pancho's!


Uncle Matty, Emma & Auntie Sarah (Emma was too interested in the gorilla statue to look at the camera)

Look at ths wet bear. He looked so funny to me I just had to take a picture.

Matt & Matt

Refueling


I love this lion perched up on this little wall.

The cows and goats loved Sarah.



Grammy and Emma holding fingers as they snooze on the trip home.

Emma & Uncle Matt

Basil & Matt swinging Emma after a run on the greenway.


So cute - - daddy and Emma going for a walk - - I love this picture!

Emma found a flower that she wanted to show everyone - - even strangers!
Playing in the backyard

Emma stole grammys muffin & licked all the jam off. Grammy didn't seem to mind!

No comments: