This past weekend Bas & I headed up to Asheville for a friends wedding. It was the first time I was away from Emma for a full night and an entire day without seeing her - - I made it 21 months seeing her everyday :-) (BTW, I'm tearing up just writing that) Of course I broke down when I was telling her bye-bye. She pointed to my tears and said "mama water." But after a few minutes in the car I was fine. I knew she was in great hands - my parents came down for the weekend. And Emma kept them busy with walks and the pool. I think they were ready to go home this time ;)
At the Rehersal dinner Sat night. It was at a beautiful farm.
Basil, Kyle Thomas, Dave Knavel & Kevin
On Sunday before the wedding we hiked around the NC Arboretum. It was wonderful.
Bas found a buddy Bas, Chelle, Staci Bacon, Michele & Kevin
Then it was off to the wedding at the Biltmore Estate.
Our view from out seats
And the veiw to the left of us
The bride and her father
A surprise after dinner - fireworks!
The Kelly's & Lybergs Guess they don't like having their pictures made
The happy couple - Adam & Erin Lentz
Lovely picture of the Lybergs & Kelly's with a pop up visit from the Coltranes!
We got home and headed up to the pool for one last swim of summer. Emma was so cute leaving she would say "bye bye pool. see you summer."
No comments:
Post a Comment