I can't believe Emma is old enough for school. I know it's just preschool but it's the start of the process. She was so excited to go & use her new backpack & lunch box. The backpack is as big as she & it's just to carry a folder. She's been 3 times (I know, I'm late posting these pics). The first day was great. No tears. She told me as we were walking out "Mommy, I had so much fun today." I was so excited, it was just what I wanted to hear. The second day there were no tears going in. When I picked her up she was crying. As we were leaving she said "Mommy, I cried a lot today." Not what I wanted to hear. And today, day 3, she was tearing up & asking me to stay with her during the drive over. Teacher said she got better as the day went on and really enjoyed music class.
Daddy & Emma walking in
This is the one she says she put her wet elbow on. I think maybe her elbow got wet because she put it on the picture...
No comments:
Post a Comment