After a lazy morning of hanging out and doing a couple of things, Curt and Deb came over. We put Emma in this cute shirt and she spit up on it. I swear she went through four costume changes today alone.
It was great to hang out with them and see Deb with Emma. We’re hoping all of our friends get baby fever – hop to it! I had a good time watching the Carolina game with Curt, even though it was a terrible game. I think after the Oprah debacle, having a couple beers helped me get my testosterone back. Plus we got to hear a little bit about Michigan hiring Rich Rodriguez from WV. They brought us over some pizza and some cute letters for Emma’s room (spelling her name) and some cute shirts that fit her! Thanks guys!
We had some big plans to do some running around town, but ended up hanging. Michelle started filling out Emma’s Memory Book and I headed out for a run.
Also, you can't call Emma a Mamma's Girl anymore. Emma’s Umbilical Cord fell off. I saw it and it’s really nasty. I know it isn’t as big as her talking or walking, but it’s the only milestone we have so far and we’re sure the Grandparents would appreciate it. Other things that are going on – Emma can hold up her head some and can solve quadratic equations. We’re not sure she gets that from.
Michelle looking great with Emma!
Debbie and Emma!
Nasty, I know. I'm sure my friends are putting bets on innie or an outtie.
So I know it is bad to put your little kids in positions that are funny and they don't know it. . . but think of this as too cute, and it makes it okay. Al Bundy would be proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment