My aunts & cousins on my dad's side of the family came to visit. I can't believe it had been almost 3 years since I'd seen them. And they finally got to meet Emma. She had a blast with her great aunties Sue & Weenie and cousins Carrie & Kali (and I did too!) We toured CLT - trying to convince my aunt Sue that it is a much better place to live then Greensboro or Asheville! :-) The we guilted Carrie into staying one more day so we all headed up to the Biltmore in Asheville. Everyone but Emma enjoyed touring the house - Emma & I played in the rock garden.
Aunt Sue the grill master :-)
aunt Sue & Carrie
At the Biltmore Estate - Aunt Sue, cousin Kali, cousin Carrie, Aunt Weenie & Emma (trying to escape from her stroller!)
Emma is feasting on pretzels and water b/c I'm a bad mom and forgot my wallet. Did not realize it until we were standing in line at the stable cafe with Emma repeating Hot Dog over and over again. I told the lady I didn't have any $$ then pleaded with her saying that if they are just going to throw it away can Emma just have it. With Emma watching, she walked over and threw the hot dog in the garbage. Emma just yelled Hot Dog like her best friend had been taken away from her. But she soon quickly forgot when she found some old people to show off for.
No comments:
Post a Comment