For lunch she tried peas today....didn't like them. She kept her lips pushed together and wouldn't open her mouth again after the first bite. I was pretty lucky though, she swollowed the first bite instead of spitting it out! We'll save the peas for a stage 2 food :-)
Then we headed off to the big doctors appt. She is 16lbs and 25.5" tall. In the 50th percentile for both. Doc said she looked very healthy (not just beacuse she is a chunkers but because of ways doc checked her out). Said her eyes and ears were great. And she is right on track with other kids her age in regards to rolling over and sitting up. She had two shots in the leg. She did great....one big long silent scream with the mouth wide open and her tounge sticking out. Then it turned into a very loud high pitched scream. I picked her up and loved on her and she was done screaming. She is a trooper.
Emma is getting ready for bed....missing her daddy's naked baby song! Her new trick is putting those toes in her mouth. I haven't been able to get a pic yet because it makes me laugh everytime I see it. Then she laughs and the toes pop out of her mouth.
She sleeps on her tummy now! Maybe this will help the hair on the back of her head grow back in :-)
1 comment:
"I picked her up and loved on her and she was done screaming." This could be my favorite sentence. EVER.
Post a Comment